WE VALUE YOUR TIME
Instant Answers to Common Questions! How can we help today?
Current on the latest technologies and techniques to help your business succeed.
Manuals and guides are not enough. It takes hands-on experience to recognize and fix problems.
We do what we do because we care about our customers and their needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- Help! My computer screen has just gone “blue” or “black.” Should I shut it down?
No, please don’t shut it down! It may be a sign of a serious problem. Please call us as quickly as possible.
- My computer has become very slow even though it is relatively new. Why is that?
Even the newest computers can become infected with viruses such as Spyware or Malware. Once in your computer they can slow it down and cause all kinds of problems. We can easily take care of the difficulty.
- I was working on a long and important document and no matter what I do, I can’t seem to find it. Is it lost forever?
Nothing you do on a computer is ever completely lost. Our professional technicians can help you retrieve all or the majority of the document.
- Our 4 year old just dunked the laptop into the aquarium! The computer is completely messed up. Is the hard drive ruined and the files lost?
Maybe she was trying to teach the school of fish an arithmetic problem! OK, only kidding. We should be able to remove the hard drive and down load all of the data onto an external drive.
- We are having trouble deciding on whether to buy a PC versus a MAC for our growing business? How do we know what to choose?
We are always happy to help, and of course, there is no charge for our advice. Send us an email or call us and we will be happy to offer our opinion. A lot of it will depend on your future needs and what you need to accomplish on a daily basis.